Rutherglen Town Hall
Everyone has dreams of exactly how they want their wedding day to go from walking down the aisle to your first dance. Here at Rutherglen Town Hall, our dedicated events team will ensure that every one of those wedding dreams comes true.
Recently refurbished, Rutherglen Town Hall offers a blend of the old and new by combining the Grand Hall and Mezzanine Bar to create the perfect wedding venue.
Whether you are looking for a small intimate wedding or a larger affair, you will find the perfect space within the Town Hall with no minimum numbers required. Our Grand Hall can hold up to 150 for your wedding meal and up to 200 for your evening wedding reception. The Mezzanine Bar is the ideal room for wedding meals up to 50 guests or less.
When booking your wedding at Rutherglen Town Hall, you will have a dedicated wedding co-ordinator who will be with you from the moment you book until your wedding day. On your wedding day you will have a dedicated Master of Ceremonies who will confidently guide you through your special day and ensure that it runs smoothly and fully trained staff will be available to deal with your guests every need.
We offer excellent wedding menu packages, which can be tailored to suit your individual needs. If there is anything specific that you are looking for, our Wedding Co-ordinator will happily discuss this with you. We are able to cater for the majority of dietary requirements.
No matter what type of wedding you are planning, at Rutherglen Town Hall you will receive:
- Dedicated event co-ordinator
- Two pedestals of silk flowers
- Top table silk flower arrangement
- Silk flower table centres for your wedding meal
- Banqueting table and chairs
- White table cloths and white linen napkins
- Discounted chair cover and bow hire
- The services of fully trained and uniformed staff
- Cake stand and cake knife
- Bridal room
- Master of Ceremonies
- 1:00am licence with no earlier curfew for children
To hire the Town Hall for your bespoke wedding reception or civil partnership, the following rate will apply:
- Receptions between 1 April 2023 and 31 March 2024 - £1200